loop recorder sinus bradycardia
"Hi
My 15 yr old son has had 2 blackouts unknown cause, he had a loop recorder implanted in july he has episodes of bradycardia as low as 38-40, when it's this low he is obviously very tired,  he's a little overweight not athletic in any way... Tuesday his 'box'  was read for the first time. nothing abnormal was shown on it, and he will be seen again in 4 months...

Our  cardiologist said 'yes'  his heart  beats slowly, but it is in sinus rhythm, and because of his age, unless the rhythm changes or he has another blackout, he will not consider a pacemaker.

How low does your  HR have to go,to be noted as marked bradycardia  on a loop recorder??
Do you agree with our cardiologist about a pacemaker??

Regards.

p.s  there is a history of sudden death in my family..."
OOPS, I realise I've written a similar post earlier.    I thought I was posting a question directly  to a doctor on their  forum, sorry for repeating myself...