Aa
A
A
Close
lopressor use testimonies
has anyone used lopressor for heart palpatations and how did it effect it.  What side effects did you experience?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
710673 tn?1289617744
I've used Lopressor for years for rapid heartrate.  In November, 2008,  my pvcs started in full force.  My holter monitor captured about 2000 in a 24 hour period.  Now others in this forum have been much worse than mine.  Now mine have been worse before and after that holter reading.  That was actually a good day when that holter was on so mine is probably much worse than 2,000/day.  I haven't seen an EP yet.  I have an appointment in March.  When I went to my family doc with this,  we increased my Lopressor to 150mg twice a day.  That made me worse.  I was also on an antihypertensive, Hyzaar 150mg once a day.  Since  it became intolerable,  he switched me to Cardizem which was also intolerable so I wanted back on Lopressor.  That was the lessor of the two evils but he reduced me to 75mg twice a day and it seemed to make tolerable.  I still have them but I can cope with better.  The pvcs are not as bad or rapid.  So I would say, it was as successful as I am going to get until I can see this EP and get further testing done.  Now I hope you are not totally confused with all of this.  But it is a lot of trial and error to get the best combination.  Good luck with this.  I hope this helps.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
8 hrs ago
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
20 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
21 hrs ago
Heart Rhythm Community Resources