luvox CR150mg
I have never been on any of this kind of meds.  The new doctor gave me this to start out with. ( Luvox CR 150mg ) to take at night.   The next day had bad hot flashes felt faint and lightheaded and worn out.  I AM NOT TAKING THIS STUFF AGAIN!!!.  It is now the 2nd day after and I have had a hot flash again and fell very nervous and lightheaded.   How long will this **** last and be out of my system???  

I also called the doctors office the day after and the nurse said to not take the 150mg, that she was going to call in the 100mg and for me to cut it in half and only take half a day for the first week and then go up to the whole 100mg tab.  WTH

I am scared to death that something is now wrong and I may have TOO MUCH in my system!!????  

THANK YOU for any replies.
Take a look at:

http://www.medhelp.org/drugs/Luvox-CR/show/8220

for information on the side effects, some are worse than others with all drugs, and most drugs have some side effects that may diminish as over time.

Isn't Luvox an anxiety drug?  If that is the reason you are taking and you don't have any specific heart-related issues (besides some side effects that "could" be related to heart problems) you may do better posting on the forum identified in the above link.

Good luck.