magnesium-calcium-potassium ratio?
ok so im not sure where should i post about this question wether on supplements board or here. im lost finding the proper ratio for magnessium-calcium-potassium supplement intake since i read that it depends on every person condition. it needs to be balanced too much or too little of it could make it worse. so my symptom is heart palpitation sometimes my heart pounding really hard like punching or jumping out. from what i know calcium helps it contract. and magnesium helps it relax. im not sure about potassium though? but from calcium could decrease potassium. also i read that if the pulse feels weak means it need more calcium and if it feels strong it needs magnesium helps it relax. since my problem was palpitation pounding hard does it mean it beats strong so i need more magnesium?
usually i drink milk with calcium-magnesium-potassium in it. and sometimes supplement with calcium-magnesium-potassium combo.
   Like you said the perfect ratio for each body differs. All I can tell you in terms of heart palpitations is that magnesium does work for some people, as does potassium. Calcium is not something you are going to want to take for that. Also, Omega 3 fish oil seems to work for a lot of people, especially those with atrial arrhythmias and those who are older. Vitamin D is another option to look into, as is Vitamin E, and really anything that improves antioxidant t circulation, anything that reduces systemic inflammation, and anything that lowers adrenaline and HR.  If you have high blood glucose, cholesterol, or have hypertension, or even just high emotional stress that can make things worse. All just food for thought.