magnesium levels
does anyone know what the levels are of mag, when I was in the hospital mine was 2.0  I was having lots of paps , they said my potassium was a little low it was 3.6 gave me two pills for that .
Normal magnesium level ranges from 1.7 to 2.2, depending on the laboratory. Your level of 2 is within normal range. Palpitations due to premature ventricular beats is usually due to low potassium and/or low magnesium levels. Actually, magnesium level in your blood does not truly reflect the level inside your cells. Therefore, unless the level of magnesium in the blood is really low, you would not be given supplementation. Instead, you were given a potassium supplement because your potassium was at the low end.
Thank you for your info, yes that's all they gave me so guess mag was ok, but if they can't tell than it could be low and cause the pacs,  

Potassium lows runs in my dads side of family, so guess I need to keep a watch on it, thanks again, have ny had a few pacs since the er visit prayers they stay away lol