magnesium
I've suffered from ectopic beats for 30 years and they have got a lot worse this last couple of years.  At the moment I am getting one every third beat, second beat, and couplets and triplets at times.  Have had all the tests so can only guess it is linked to the perimenopause as they started getting worse about the same time I started having problems with my periods.  Am willing to try anything so am giving magnesium(natural calm) a go.  Have been taking it a couple of days now, can someone give me an idea how long it takes to feel the benefit.  I appreciate that it doesnt work for everyone but don't want to give up on it to early.
If you are mag deficient it can take some time to bring the level in your cells back up to normal.  I hate to throw a number out there because everyone is different, I would guess 4 - 6 weeks.

I think natural calm is a decent one.  Thre are ways to get even more mag through chelated versions.  Mag turate and mag glycinate are good.  They are pill form.   If you don't like big pills the Mag glycinate might be an issue.  Some of those pills are huge.  I experimented with mag quite a bit and I ended up liking Mag Glycinate the best.  I get it from amazon, the company that makes it is called Kal.    Mag turate is good too, check into it.  Stay away from Mag oxide, it's crap.