Heart Rhythm Community
misfiring heart

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

misfiring heart

I had a ekg and it showed my heart was misfiring all night, what is the cause of this?
My guess is you are referring to ectopic (extra) beats. Be sure and discuss the results with your physician.  If he/she says you have nothing to worry about, it's probably PVCs or PACs (extra, flip-flops of the heart).  Do you feel palpitatoins?  flip-flops?  fluttering?  Some people feel every extra beat; others never feel a single one.
Avatar n tn
I have almost passed out 3 times at work in 2 weeks  it comes on without warning, I break out in a sweat all over, so I sat down and wait for it to pass
Will you be seeing your doctor to review the results and to get his/her recommendations.  Pre-syncope is a lousy feeling and could put you in a dangerous situation (i.e., if your're driving).  I'm so sorry you are dealing with this; I'm sure it is very uncomfortable.  Please let us know what the doctor says.
Avatar n tn
Thank you very much! My appt. is tomorrow I will post the answer that I receive.