my ecg need to be read pls..
pls read this bec my doctor dont say anything but my blood pressure is 150/110  , lowest is 115/66 up and some pressure from back neck pls thanks
  45 year -oriental  -male
Vent rate          61bpm
PR interval        146ms
QRS duration    102ms
QT/QTc              450/453
P-R-T   axes        58   3   54
Normal sinus rhythm
Moderate voltage criteria for LVH,may be normal variant
Nonspecific T wave abnormality
Abnormal ECG
Some  here are knowledgeable on EKG (ECG) but this forum/community is not one where you can get a medial reading of your results.  I would assume if your doctor didn't see any need to discuss the EKG with you, there is nothing there to worry about.   I get a couple of EKGs each year, and don't even see the results... suppose I could ask, but then I'd be in the same position you are, wondering what all the numbers mean.  

I assume you can go back to your doctor (or at least his office staff) and get an answer a question:  What does my EKG show?

Hello.

You should bring a copy of your EKG (not just the numbers, the entire picture)  to a cardiologist for interpretation, just to rule out that your heart has repolarization (recharging) abnormalities, because you have a slightly long QT time and the "nonspecific T wave abnormality" (which may indicate the same, though most likely not).

Maybe it's also appropriate with an echo (ultrasound of the heart) to see if the elevated blood pressure has caused the heart walls to thicken (LVH). EKG machines often misinterpret this and there are lots of false positives and negatives.

Your other numbers are within normal limits but the numbers themselves are useless (and often incorrect), a doctor must see the picture, not the numbers.
thank you so much for your time ,sir /madam god bless
I like to read up just a little - not so I know more than the doc - but just so I can figure out the questions I want to ask and so I can understand him better.  

This is fascinating reading...
http://www.cardiology.org/recentpapers/New%20PDF%27s/ECG%20LVH%20article.pdf