my heart skippin beats and doin weird things
ok so this all started jan 1st I ate a weed brownie I was layin in my bed and all of a sudden I got this feeling like my heart was goin to stop beatin almost like im gonna die ive bin to emerge and had two ecgs and they came  bak fine the other thing is my hearts skippin a lot of beats and I don't know what to do and sometimes that feelin like my hearts gunna stop happens it comes in waves most times when im almost asleep or sumtimes when I think about it  im only 20 and I don't kno wat to do I jus need to make sure im not gunna die the other thing is if im in water im guud so I don't know if its anxiety or not
Your writing style/shorthand loses me in several places, maybe a younger person will read and have a better understanding.

For those who don't understand but may be able to help:
1) what is weed brownie
2) feeling like the heart is going to stop, have no idea what that is
3) im in water im guud , do not undertand

You say you were checked by a doctor and nothing wrong was discovered.  The best I can come up with is lead a healthy life style, no more weed brownies may be a good start.
It sounds like you are have ectopic beats, pvcs or pacs.  Though disconcerting they are harmless in a healthy heart.  Your ekg has shown that in general your heart is funcitoning normal but if the ectopics get worse go see your doctor for a full check up but more than likely stressing about what you are feeling is making the situation worse.  I would stay away from the weed brownies as they may depress your cardivoascular system (slow your heart beat too much) thus triggering your ectopic beats.  As well the sugar from the brownie can trigger the beats as well.  Diets high in carboydrates can trigger ectopic beats in those prone to them.  But overall I do not think you have anything to be too concerned about but do get properly checked out by a doctor, not the ER, to know for certain.  Take care.
I had my ecg and a ultra sound done on my heart and they all came bak normal this has bin torturing me for a month and today I thought yay ok im guud and I got a huge pain in my upper left back that lasted about 8 minutea
MINUTES*
Dope smoking is no good for arrhythmias.
Quit it.
Eat healthy.
Exercise... walk 10,000 steps a day.
Get good sleep.
Call us back after a month.
I was not aware of the high carb and sugar being a trigger, but in fact, it has been in my experience.  Good to know.
I know as disconcerting as it is I have those pains as well.  Considering you have had an ekg and ultrasound it is very likely your heart is healthy regardless of the extra beats.  You may want to consider getting in better shape if you don't work out but again if it will help your piece of mind then by all means get a full workup by a doctor but I suspect you will get a clean bill of health and encouraged to learn to find your triggers and reduce them.  I would not doubt with a little time they will go away or you will stop noticing them.  Take care.
Yeah, I guess sugar is not so good for the heart but it is extremely hard for me to stay away from the chocolate so unless my ectopics get to a point I can't function I will live with them and my chocolate.  :)