need help with my ecg i had done
one ecg it says it was abnormal here what it says sinus rhythm.poor r wave progression-probable normal variant lateral st-t changes suggest myocardial injury/ischemia can anyone explain what this means i a neverous the doc at the hospital say it was normal
You didn't say why you had a ecg done.  Was it just part of a routine physical exam, or are you experiencing unusual heart symptoms?

If you don't have any heart symptoms, and your doctor says "it was normal", what are you looking for?
i had it done cause my heart rate was up it is staying at 105 to 110bpm but i dont know if its like that cause i am not feel ling well or what i do have bronchitis and a bad cold  i just wanted to know what it mean with the thing it said on it and another thing is it true a ecg can say one thing and when the doctor looks at it its normal
An ecg/ekg (same thing) is a "snap-shot" in time.  So, if the heart is behaving as a normal heart when the ecg is taken, but there are other times when the heart is doing something else, the ecg will give a false reading from the perspective the overall health of the heart.

An at rest heart rate over 100 is usually considered probematic, needs treatment.  It may be simply a "rate-control" problem, which a beta blocker can treat, or it may be a sign of other problems.