no sleep
I have started cpap this coming month of Feb, I have been in a sleep center and fond out I had severe sleep apnea and plmd.I wonder if anyone else has sleeping problems like waking up at hours of 2 to 3 am. wake ups and can not fall asleep  again.I find my days so fatigued  and tired ,others say my eyes are red and blood shot.Not to my joints ache so bad some days,Iworry as I also have heart disease,so tired of being tired all the time ,any responses is welcome so I good look into it,thanks.
Sleep apnea is notorious for causing heart problems and is, according to my cardiologist, responsible for my afib.  Make sure you speak up if you have problems or it doesn't seem to be working properly.  I use the Nasal-Aire II, which is an oxygen-like nasal set up, and does not require a mask on my face.  A humidifier is important.  Making sure you use it every nite is important.  Good luck -- let us know how you're doing.