occasional irregular heart beat
I have been taking my mother's blood pressure for about three months. She is 91 and in great health and very active. Her blood pressure is fine, but in the last two weeks she has had three readings of irregular heart beat. Is this something to be concerned about. In the prior three months she never had this reading.
Are you say whatever you use to measure the blood pressure is indicating an irregular heart beat?  If you are using a non-professional tool I wouldn't take it too seriously.  

Can you detect an irregular beat by feeling the pulse of by listening with a steoscope?  If not, another reason not to be concerned about a home-type blood pressure tool.

I would mention it to her doctor the next time she has an appointment.  But if the irregularity is not frequent or continuous the doctor may not be able to see/measure it.

I'd think a doctor would not prescribe you mother wear a recording heart monitor unless she is suffering some symptoms that see feels.
Thanks for your input. It is really appreciated.