pacemaker and pulse
im 23 and have a pacemaker for over a year my question is recently my pulse has been over 100 when im just walking or moving. the last time i checked my pulse was 136 do i need to go to the emergency
Yes, 136 is too high...at least call the ER or your doctor that put in your pacemaker...
I would definitely call your doctor and have it checked, that is too high. Normally, the cardiac surgeon will "set" the pacemaker to what pace the heart should be beating, so, this all needs to be checked, and ASAP.
When was the last time you had your pacer interrogated?  Do you transmit a report every month to your cardiologist's office?  I, too, have a  pacer.  I have mine interrogated every 3- 4 months and I send in a transmission every month.  When I exercise, my pacer is set to let my heart get up to 160bpm should it need to.  When I walk for exercise, my HR always goes up above 100.  When I am strolling around my home doing this or that, my rate is about 80s-90s.  If you feel you are not exercising and have a HR at 136, you should, by all means, have your pacer interrogated to look at the settings.  It took me about a year to fine tune my pacer to settings that I could live with.  So pick up the phone and schedule an appointment.  
-ksig
thanks ya'll i see my doctor today
thanks and no i havent went to see my doctor for months i go to day its kinda hard because they took my medicaid away from me but thankfully they said they werent going to charge me anything. Also i dont do no exercises i just be walking around the house or i can just be moving around and my pulse gets high
I would think that any follow-up appointments for tuning/adjusting your pacemaker are part of the basic fee for putting it in.