pacs----ER
wow what a night . started out good than ate Mexican and about hour later started having my pacs.  by 12 they were really bad and they would not let up, I was having them on top of each other one who just hit and another one would seem to hit on top of it was a strange felling. so went to er after 5 hours of seeing if it would stop, got there bp was 203/103, hooked me up and was having massive palps, it last 10 hours. but thank GOD they were all benigh  pacs.    never in my 34 years of having them was they that bad. I do have them where they will last 8 hours but not that many. bad bad time, at 8 am this morning they just went away. gone have not had another one since and might not for months lol, no reason for them to come but they did, was not understress  or anything.  just glad they are GONE
If your blood pressure was 203/103, you must necessarily have had intense anxiety or some other reaction that also may have caused your PACs.

You probably had some sort of anxiety attack or reaction to something you ate?

At least your doctors told you that your heart was fine and that your palps were benign.. that's what matters

I had the Bo from the stress of the PAC, I waited 5 hours before going to hospital, so was very anxiety,

I did eat Mexican food but I have ate it before with no problems, I have a very stress less life no problems only stressed when I have health problems like this, yes they told me just PAC they not worried about them at all, but sure was scarey than I had them again Sunday, but didn't go hospital just did my reg day and they did go away,

My concern is how likely  can this turn into a fib, thank you for talking to me
That question is unfortunately impossible to answer. An echocardiography and an EKG that determines where the PACs origin can bring you closer to the answer, but there are no exact answers. It depends. But keep in mind, PACs are extremely common. In other words, most people with PACs never develop A-fib.

That said, why are you so afraid of A-fib? People are living with this arrhythmia for decades. It's not a life threatening condition (if you don't let the arrhythmia sustain for years without treatment) and it's very often curable.

I can understand why people are afraid of ventricular arrhythmias but not A-fib..
hum i though afib was the bad one, so is ventricular the pvc ones, or is it something different
I believe I commented earlier, in another thread/post that it is the ventricles that do the life giving work, the atrium just help.  So, AFib or any atrium arrhythmia is in general not directly life threatening and I believe PAC are frequently not even felt or cause any side effects, such as shortness of breath.

As a person in Permanent AFib I can say that I respond well to beta blockers (with some side effects) and warfarin, which control/minimize the serious affects of AFib, too high ventricle heart rate, and clots (stroke).  

I would like to not be in AFib, but the fixes have not stopped it.  One message is clear, if (I say if) one has AFib get it treated early, long term AFib is in general not reversible.