palpitaions, dizziness.
I was very busy in work last week where i suddenly felt dizzy, palpitaions. hazy vision, sweating and shaking. I hadnt eaten for 4 hours when it happened and i was rushing aroung the place. I sat down for 20 mins ate an apple and had tea and felt better. I also hadnt slept very well the night before.

The problem is since its happened i have been very anxious and am now convinved i have a heart problem. I doo suffer from palpitations and lightheadiness every now and again especially in work where im very active, moving heavy equipment, walking alot and run up flights of stairs. I work in a hospital so it can also  be very stressfull!!

I saw a cardiologist last year and had an ecg, 48 hr holtor monitor and bloods taken, all came back normal. Just a few ectopics and sinus tachycardia was detected. He said i have nothing to worry about. I also suffer from Chronic fatique syndrome where i become very tired, achy etc.

Sorry cant help worriyng after the episode any help would be great. Thankyou.
It sounds like you have a bit of a diagnosis already with sinus tachycardia and ectopics.  This is likely due to stress and simply adrenaline from all the rushing around.  Only a doctor can say for certain what you felt the other night but it is possible you got yourself dehydrated or simply physically worn out causing extra ectopics and/or more intense sinus tachycardia.  I get this way as well if I get worn down or after a night of drinking.  If your heart is generally healthy overall then everything you are feeling isn't of any concern to your heart health.  That said, I don't see an echo in the lists of tests you have had so it may ease your mind to go and see if you can have one just to be certain the overall structure of how your heart functions is good.  Maybe once you have that peace of mind you can relax a little.  One thing I will say is you sound a lot like me.  I am adrenaline motivated approaching life in a rused manner.  It has finally caught up with me and I have to learn how to zen a bit when I notice myself getting worked up or all the symptoms you have flare up for me as well so your best course of action right now is to really work on getting a handle on the anxiety.  Life is stressful sometimes but things all do seem to get done and wind up working out in the end.  Getting worked up about life only makes us sick.  Heaven knows I know it isn't easy to change how you approach life but since I have taken some time to learn to stop and breath when things get a bit crazy I have been feeling better.  I wish the same for you as well.  Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing but definitely just go back and see your doctor if what you are feeling is overly concerning to you.