pms irregularity
I am 25 years old when ever my period is near say a day or 2 away my heart beat irregular why is this
I'm 23 and my PVC's go absolutely crazy for about 4 days before my period and last until it is over. I find that for the remaining 3 weeks I have some irregularity but nothing like the constant bigeminy during this time. I also find they are worse when I am more hormonal than normal, i.e. the worse the menstruation the worse the PVCs. I think other women in this forum have found similar things to you and I and pregnancy hormones have an effect too (my arrythmia started during my pregnancy 3 years ago). From what I gather from my doctors it may be that our hearts electrical systems are particularly sensitive to things like hormonal changes in the same way that caffeine or alcohol can trigger them.
thank you i am also going to us more beet root and take my fish oils supplement the one ihave is from herbalife