post ablation for WPW
I had a catheter ablation done about 2 1/2 months ago I've had the occasional palpitation, they did seem better than before the ablation, but now they seem to have gotten worse over the past three days has anyone had this experience and is this normal? my test were all normal at my check up and did not show the accessory pathway anymore.  
I am not sure what you mean by palpitations.  Do you feel your heart is beating fast again or is it that you have skips and jumps and such.  Around 5 weeks post ablation I had a really bad case of ectopic beats.  I was probably having close to 15,000 a day.  For about 3 months I had them in general pretty bad and it really took around a year now for them to finally settle down to where I don't feel them much at all.  I will notice a little discomfort and kind of know it was likely from an ectopic but even the ones I do feel don't feel as strong as they did for the first 6 months post ablation.  I would say if you are feeling skips and such I wouldn't fret too much.  They will go away after your heart has had ample time to heal but if your heart is speeding up again then I would go back to the doctor.  You may need a second ablation to fully correct your issue.  I believe that it may be more common of an occurrence for those with wpw.  Take care and hope you feel better soon.
sorry I'm new to this and don't know the tech terms but it kind of feels like jumps or a flopping of the heart.
No worries.  It does indeed sound like some ectopic beats.  This is fairly normal after an ablation.  Everyone responds differently.  For whatever reason yours are ramping up now but they should calm down with time.  Your heart has been through a lot and needs lots of rest to fully heal so just baby yourself and try to not stress too much and they will eventually go away.  You may never be perfect but who is but you should feel better with some distance from the wpw.  Obviously if you get super sick with them then go see your doctor but they should calm down at some point.  Hang in there.
Thank you that does make me feel better. I kind of wondered if the stress from my 4 1/2 month old baby teething could be bringing them on.
Oh yes, definitely the stress is bringing them on and even being extra physical will bring them on as well but with time those things won't affect them as much.  Some do but some don't ever totally get rid of them but they will ease up in intensity and will calm down in numbers.  It just it can feel like it takes forever to get there but it is simply the heart has to keep working as it is healing so it is a slow process.  Take care.