post cardiac ablation PAC's
I had a cardiac ablation this February for SVT.  The SVT was eliminated with 10 radio frequency burns, but I was left with fairly recurrent PAC's, which I'd never experienced prior to the ablation.  A low dose of cardizem was recommended which I stopped after 5 days because it left me feeling faint.  I deal with the irregular heart rhythm by exercising more.  When I feel a string of them I go out for a brisk walk.  Question:  Has anyone also experienced PAC's following an ablation for SVT?  I feel one episodic condition was replaced by a fairly reoccurring one.  I think it will settle down but for a while I was mightily upset at this unexpected outcome of the ablation.

Thanks for any medical or lay responses.  
I had an ablation in January 08 for a-fib and a-flutter. I to now have bouts of PVC'S and PAC's. For a couple of months after the ablation they would get intense and happen frequently, but now I hardly notice them. They do not happen often and I no longer find them bothersome.

I had a second ablation for SVT this March and I too experienced intense bouts of PAC's and PVC's but was told this was normal and takes up to 6 months for the heart to heal.

These last 2 days they do seem to have calmed down a lot.
Did you take medication to calm them down?
Did you take any medication to calm them down?
No not to calm them down, as I beleive it is just the heart healing its self. The only thing I did take was 300mg Calcium and 500mg Magnisum, after I took that the next day I did not have a single one. Might be just a fluke, but Mag is supposed to calm the heart