problems after cardiac ablation
Had 2 ablations in 06 for AVNRT.  Was having many problems afterward for about a year (PJCs and PACs constantly) then calmed down.  Recently heart it "flipping"  like it is going to go into arrythmia but stops.   Has anyone had similar or has your SVT come back after ablations?
I'm scheduled for an ablation for avnrt on June 7. I've heard a few good  reports, but your kind of story worries me. Was your ablation a burn or a freeze? AVNRT is supposed to have a 95% success rate. Do you feel like it was worth it?
Don't mean to scare you.  My first was a freeze and didnt work.  Actually made it worse.  Second was a burn.  Had Innapropriate Sinus Tachycardia after that one for a couple months then subsided on Inderal.  Just didn't feel well for months with many skipped beats.  Eletrophysiologist said the heart has to calm down from irritation.  It just scares me sometimes when it flips and I think it is coming back.  I have not had any sustained runs of SVT since second ablation.  Let me know how it goes.  Good Luck.
I would think that after 4 or 5 years, your heart would have plenty of time to settle down following the procedure.  My guess is the accessory pathway is re-establishing itself, but is not capable of full conduction.  Mine was done over 6 months ago, and I still get a short run of SVT every now and then.  It only lasts for a few beats, then drops out.

merileegal, no getting cold feet now!  Remember that rondoo is here because he or she is having problems, and may be part of that 5% that have to do it again.  Keep you eyes on the 95% with no problems. Stay the course.