profusing PVC vs. non profusing PVC
Besides mechanical and electrical differences, which is more harmful profusing PVC vs. non profusing PVC
I am not a doctor as this isn't the expert forum and I had to look this up but from what I understand perfusing pvcs mean there is still a pulse with them.  So I would hazard to guess that the non perfusing means the heart isn't beating as efficiently though to be honest I am not sure how much of a difference there is in the danger to the patient as most pvcs are benign.  I guess it would depend on the number the person is having.  If you have a lot of non perfusing pvcs that may mean the heart rate is super slow and it could cause some symptoms that are troubling to the patient.  If a person's pvcs are not causing a lot of troubling symptoms like shortness or breath or passing out then the pvcs are likely not a danger to them regardless if they are perfusing or not.  But to be sure I would ask a doctor.  Everyone's situation can be very unique to them.  Hope that helps.