Aa
A
A
Close
pulmonary vein ablation recover
My husband (age 40) had a pulmonary vein ablation 6 days ago and he is still suffering a great deal.  Every night he has cold sweats and runs a low grade fever.  Still is a little short of breath and basically feels bad most of the time.  Every morning he wakes up with a terrible headache.  Does all of this sound typical of vein ablation recovery?  Should we be concerned?  I would appreciate any helpful feedback.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
503607 tn?1275675179
I had ablation about a month ago and had no side effects, I was fine in 24 hours.  Have you called the dr for advise?  I would call dr since he is running a fever.  He should be feeling fine by now.   Good Luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have had 4 ablations and was able to go back to work 3 days after each of the procedures.The last one was in March 09.  I never had any chills or headaches.  I did have a very dull ache in my chest but that went away after a day or so. The entry site in my groin ached a bit longer but it was definitely not a pain that I could not stand. I just walked a bit slower for a couple of days.  If your husband has a fever and is not feeling well, call the doctor.
ksig
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
9 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
9 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
20 hrs ago
Heart Rhythm Community Resources