pulmonary vein ablation recover
My husband (age 40) had a pulmonary vein ablation 6 days ago and he is still suffering a great deal.  Every night he has cold sweats and runs a low grade fever.  Still is a little short of breath and basically feels bad most of the time.  Every morning he wakes up with a terrible headache.  Does all of this sound typical of vein ablation recovery?  Should we be concerned?  I would appreciate any helpful feedback.
I had ablation about a month ago and had no side effects, I was fine in 24 hours.  Have you called the dr for advise?  I would call dr since he is running a fever.  He should be feeling fine by now.   Good Luck!
I have had 4 ablations and was able to go back to work 3 days after each of the procedures.The last one was in March 09.  I never had any chills or headaches.  I did have a very dull ache in my chest but that went away after a day or so. The entry site in my groin ached a bit longer but it was definitely not a pain that I could not stand. I just walked a bit slower for a couple of days.  If your husband has a fever and is not feeling well, call the doctor.
ksig