pulmonary vein ablation
How to find out about the reputation of certain doctor doing these procedure?
Hi!  Google Doctor Referrals.  I have used Healthgrades and Revolutionary Health with good results. If you need an ablation you probably need an EP doc.  Electrophysiologist.  He is a cardiologist who specializes in the electrical system of the heart.  Good Luck! Keep us posted.
Cindy
Thanks for your promp responce Cindy,I will try try that option.
I will like to find out if anybody have had done a  Pulmonary Vein Ablation in the Clevelad Clinic in Weston Florida? and if yes name of the doctor that did the ablation?
The EP to go to at the Cleveland Clinic in Weston is Dr. Sergio Pinski. He is one of the best when it comes to ablations. Check out  "afibbers.org". Alot of people on that site have had ablations by him.
Hi ,Thanks for your advice, suggestion and information! I am new to these forum.
I will like to get in touch with people that have had done ablations with Dr.Sergio Pinski.
Hi everyone, I have a question, Is home stair climbing restricted after a pulmonary vein ablation?
I had my ablation done in January. I live in a 2 story home (my bedroom in upstairs). My instructions when I was being released form the hospital was to limit my stair climbing for the first week, I had no problem with any type of groin pain or bleeding after the ablation and when I did use my stairs it wasn't painful. After about a week I went back to normal use.