pulsating stomach
For the last year i have noticed a strong pulse in mu stomach,looks like my heart is in my stomach. Im concerned that this might be do to my valve regurgitation. I read that valve regurgitation causes can cause a palpitating in the abdomen. Does anyone know if truly there are such a link between valve regurgitation and pulsating stomachs. I always try to show my doctor but he tells me its the aorta and normal. I disagree with him about it because i never noticed it before. I can se my stomach pulsating when im sitting up driving in my car, and its starting to alarm me. Does anyone have any idea of what can be the cause?
You might want to ask for an ultra sound of the area to make sure it's not that aortic separation like John Ritter had, altho you are young for that and it usually goes along with overweight and high bp.  I have had this sensation on and off for years and have a mild mitral regurge.  However, I can't see mine, it's just a sensation.  Good luck to you.  
Have you lost weight or are you thin? Your aorta may be so near to the abdomial surface that the pulsating can be sensed or even seen. There is the vertebral column behind the aorta and therefore the aorta cannot, escpecially in thin persons, hide very far from abdominal surface.

If it bothers you, you can ask an MRI.
I had an ultrasound of the aorta six months back and was normal at 2.2cm. yet i continue to feel the strong pulsating in my stomach.. i also have shortness of breath. now i know 2.2 cm is normal but is it still posible that an underlined heaert issue still excist and its causing the strong heart beat in the stomach. i ask because if had an increase in shortness of breath and been very tired lately. im seen a cardiologist soon. does anyone know of heart disease causing pulsating abdomin in stomach. is it posible  valve regurgitation is causing the pulsating feeling in my stomach? well if anyone knows feel free to reply.