Heart Rhythm Community
pvc cure!

A community of people experiencing Heart Rhythm concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

pvc cure!

is there a cure for pvcs? and if not is there any research taking place to look for a cure or at least know what triggers them?
The only known cure at this point is a cardia ablation but ablations for pvcs are not as successful as ablations for other issues so they aren't recommended as often and usually only so when the pvcs load is higher than 20% or on average a person has more than 20,000 of them a day.  Though they will recommend it sooner if a person is having runs of them that sustain or cause a person to pass out but in general if a person is having isolated extra beats the medical community does not deem them a healthy threat and the patient is left to find and eliminate their triggers.  Stress, sugar, magnesium deficiency, stomach issues are a few that create issues in a lot of people.  But you are not alone is longing for a cure and hopefully the technology gets better where they can correct the issue simply not needing it to be in a crisis point to be able to cure a person.  Do keep in mind I am not a doctor and say all this based on my own personal research so for a professional opinion you may want to pose your question to your cardiologist.   Take care.
thanx... i appreciate ur feedback.... what is considered low magnesium? mine is low normal.... i tried taking supplements but within an hour pvcs increased... i tried it several times but same results every time....
out of official range is considered low.  But if you tend to the low end of normal then it is likely not magnesium that is your issue.
thanx for the reply really appreciate it...
RHyslop joined this community
Welcome them!
SassyLassie commented on I had no idea there w...
Elleneggys commented on I had no idea there w...