pvc while shoveling heavy wet snow
32 male, overweight, dieting. Been in verapamil 240mg for pvc's for 6 years now with great results, have had pvc's for 9 years

at one point i was having 6k+ a day and now down to maybe 20-30 a day.  Yesterday and today i was shoveling the snow in my yard and i had a couple of pvc's  

nothing major, one here or there.  maybe 2 a minute.  Nothing for the last 10 since i have been resting.  

Anything i should be concerned about?  i only ever rarely shovel the snow and today is was really hard cause we got about 10 inches, i was breathing heavy cause of the extreme cold.  

In the past i have had pvc's while working out and have been told to not over do it and its fine.

thoughts?
It certainly doesn't sound like anything to be concerned about.  Since you're an experienced pvc sufferer and are accustomed to normally getting some, this doesn't sound that out of the ordinary.

I tend to get pac/pvcs with heart rate variability so perhaps this is the same type thing.  If I start to exercise I sometimes will get a couple early on but they go away as I setlle in.  Upon completion of exercise, I sometimes get a few also.

If you would classify your occurrence as something brand new that doesn't generally happen to you, it probably wouldn't hurt just to check in with your doc but it certainly doesn't sound like anything serious.
ya, nothing new here, i remember in 09 i was doing some intense bike riding and got a couple.  then last year i hit some stair stepper machines and way over did it, causing a lot of pvc's.  still here kicking :)
I get them as well after doing things that strain the heart.  If you are only getting a couple I am sure it is fine.  We are just stressing the heart a wee bit but nothing to be too concerned over but you might want to mention it to your doctor but from what I understand they are fairly common after physical exertion.  Take care
Sometimes I get them several hours after strenuous activity. I think its triggered by the adrenaline released. Heavy lifting, sex, anxiety all bring them on for me.