pvc's and pac's making me nervous
I posted a week or so ago when I was diagnosed with pac's and pvc's.  I go to the cardiologist on Tuesday but just wanted to know if anyone get these feelings.  Sometimes I feel a thump in my  chest but most times I just feel a flutter and it's making me very nervous.  I know I shouldn't be, but I am.  I guess it's just very annoying.  Also, does anyone one what premature ventricular repolarization and premature atrial repolarization means. Thank you.
Hiya,

Sometimes I get a thump (a little one) but most of the time I feel a little flutter. Sometimes I get a wierd sinking sensation in my chest.. hard to describe. It is annoying and scary no matter how many times we tell ourselves it's nothing but the more nervous you become the more pvcs/pacs you can have since stress induces them.

I believe premature repolarization is what causes the premature beat in either the atrium or ventricle depending on where the impulse originates.

Jerz
Hi Jerz!

I don't know if my first reply went through so I'm posting it again.  I too get that sinking sensation in my chest and it scares the heck out of me.  I know the more nervous I get about these things the more they will happen but I can't help it.  I'll just keep trying to keep calm. lol.  Thanks for answering me.  I appreciate it.

Louise