rapid heart rate
Hi i am a 33 years old male was diagnosed with tachycardia supraventricularis in 01,but hade an ablation done in 06,and was ok until recently,i hade some fast heart beat was in ER 2 times and they just send me home with you are ok.But right now my puls is 110 reasting heart and when i get up walking it goes up to 145-155 i have stoped smoking about a month ago no cofein no alcohol and the heart rate was for 5 hors and going,feel like i am heaving migrena 3 days now .I wonder wat can this be?
At age 33 a HR of 155 when moving around as well as 110 when at rest isn't likely to do any damage, but, I think you these symptoms are severe enough see your doctor.  I have read many times that ablations sometimes have to be repeated to effect the "final" cure.  I do not know that is your case, but I think you should check it out with your doctor.
I was diagnosed w/SVT 3 years ago. I would end up in the ER with a heart rate of 215 but would restart my heart with adenocin.I quit smoking also 3 years ago as well.  I go to an arrithymia specialist and you might want to go to one as well. I was put on Lopressor to slow my heart rate down and honestly i like how the medication works, no side effects. I've had my heart ablated twice and now has since had a pacemaker and and had my AV node ablated. But you should always check with your doctor for further advice. Good luck
It showes that my symptom above was coused from bacterial infection :) i am geting penicylin