really nervous
I have severe brusing from Warfarin, I have an enoromous bruise on my stomach right now and one on my shoudler from the seat belt, the one on my stomach has a lump under it, should I be nervous?
Did you undergo a sudden deceleration (stop) while riding in a car?  

A anticoagulant like warfarin can case unusual bleeding/bruising, but if that happens one needs to discuss the causes with their doctor.  If you were in a traffic accident and that caused the bruises it seems wise to me to seek medical evaluation - perhaps the emergency room in a hospital.
No Jerry, I had nothing like that happen, I do however have a large bruise where the seatbelt goes and I knew thats what it was, just no explantion for the belly one its right at the bellybutton and there's a lump under it,its about the size of a hardball............... ;'(
I think it would be a good idea to talk to your Dr. right away.  How long have you been on Warfarin?  And how often do you get your INR checked? It might be erratic.