results from heart catheterization
Hi my name is Annette, i had a catheterization for the heart done. due to palpitaion,dizziness ,tightness in chest they found ( ab nodal reentrant tachycardia) can you give me any info  on this i have to go back to my doctor in 2weeks and i'm a little scared i know its not life threaten.. but would like to know more about this now.. 2 weeks is to far!! i would like to know if i get the procedure done what are the bad things that can happen.. and if i dont get it done if my symptoms can get worse.. i take atenolol 25mg and i kno if i dont get it done i have to drink them all my life please help! thank you.. for any info any one can give me..
AV Nodal Re-entrant Tachycardia (AVNRT) is one of the most common supraventricular tachycardias.  Catheter ablations for this condition are highly successful, and the risks are very very low.