skipped beats
I ahve a mechanical aortic valve . since my surgery i ahve developed skipped beats off and on. Iam also hypothyroid on thyronorm. Feel faint when i have these skipped beat episodes.  can anyone comment
Do you feel faint when you rise from a sitting/resting position, or do you feel faint while sitting calmly?  If it is only when you rise I suggest you check what your HR is and if you can what you blood pressure is.  If either or both of these are low, that could cause the faint feeling.

I do recommend you have your doctor look at the skipped beat to determine what is origin is.  It is most likely not serious, I think, but any unusual activity from the heart is something that I recommend be checked by a cardiologist or other doctor who deals with heart cases on a regular basis.
Thanks jerry cardiologist have told me not to worry i have done several holters. My heart rate is a bit low due to hypothyroidism  and when it skips it becomes even lower   hence maybe the faint due to my cardio