sqeezing pain in my chest
a couple years ago i thought i was having a panic attack when i got to the hospital the doctor told me i had a heart attack. being only 23 at the time i didnt believe it.  I got a very quick second opinion thatdoctor said i had early repolarizatin and that it was nothing to worry about, but i keep having these terrible squeezing and crushing chest pains that either drop me to my knees or cause me to feel like i am going to pass out. if anyone could help me answer these questions it would be a grea relief.  the pain really scares me sometimes.  it only last for appx a min but that is about 55 seconds longer than they us to last. i dont know if it matters or not but my blood pressure is extremely low it also causes me to pass out help help
The best thing to do is go back to the cardiologist and tell them that the pain is lasting longer. The only way they can tell what's going on is to catch it on a monitor. Then they can see what connection, if any, there is between your heart's behavior and the pain. Perhaps you're having vasospasms. Don't know. The fact that it's changed means it's time to be checked again. Don't let them tell you you're too young to have heart problems. That's not true. You may not have clogged arteries but you could have rhythm problems or valve problems. They need to check it out.
I agree, time to check with a cardiologist.  Sorry it happen so young in life, but at least that means you are checking early in the development of whatever is causing the symptoms.

Low blood pressure can cause one to be dizzy and to pass out, how low is your blood pressure, and did it used to be more "normal", or higher?  

Take care and let us know what you learn.