Heart Rhythm Expert Forum
still feeling bad
About This Forum:

Questions in the Heart Rhythm forum cover topics that include heart rhythm issues, arrhythmia, irregular heartbeat, implanted defibrillators, pacemakers, and tachycardia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

still feeling bad

i had a pacemaker put in april 2007, i was feeling better but the last 3 or 4 months i have been getting dizzy again, light headed, low blood pressure, headaches, have pain in the chest area and feel pressure in chest, shortness of breath.  i just have no get up and go about me at all..
anything i am doing wrong?
Related Discussions
230125_tn?1193369457
Hi Sandy.  
there is an entity called pacemaker syndrome that can cause symptoms like you describe.  Call your pacemaker doctor and tell them you are not feeling well.  If this is pacemaker syndrome, it should be fixable with some reprogramming of your device.

If it is not pacemaker syndrome, your doctor will need to talk to and exam you to determine if it could be from a cardiac cause.
Good luck and thanks for posting.
3 Comments
Blank
Blank
Blank
A related discussion, medications was started.
Blank
A related discussion, "pacemaker,chronic atrial fibrillation, palpitations" was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank