strange, dull heart pain/beating? read details
Last may I had a bad reaction to something, combined with an anxiety attack and I had an episode with my heart. 911 was called, EMS said it was not a heart attack or anything- but they kept me at the hospital for a few hours just to make sure everything was okay.
My heart rate went back to normal and they sent me home. But my chest and left arm were still sore throughout the following week. I ended up going back to the doctors and they did readings on my heart and said there is nothing wrong with it, the pain is just muscular.

The past couple weeks I've been feeling a dull pain in my chest and a sore pain through my left arm that is pretty much identical to the after-pain I had after my "episode." When I clutch my chest it feels like it's beating quickly/oddly. My head also feels kinda dizzy when this happens.

I haven't been exposed to the thing that caused the initial reaction and I haven't done anything different or new with my body. What could be causing this at this point in time? I wanna see a Dr. but I feel bad asking my parents because of money problems.  I am 18 years old.
No one here can say for certain what you are feeling and why you are feeling it.  This is just conjecture and you really need to have it captured on a monitor but it sounds like you may have some sort of ectopic beats.  Do you sense that the heart pauses for a beat?  Is the chest pain lasting all day or does it come and go.  Some of my pvcs can actually cause my heart to hurt but it usually subsides within about 10 or so minutes.  I would say if you are concerned you should see a cardiologist and get a monitor to wear for 24 hours or so to read what your heart is doing.  In general it sounds like it is healthy so that is good because more than likely what you are feeling isn't anything to be too concerned over.  Ectopic beats are not a health threat in someone with a healthy heart.  They can be uncomfortable and distracting but they aren't a threat to a person's well being.  Sinus tachycardia is also generally not considered too much of a concern in a healthy heart but one would want to try and control it so it doesn't wear out the heart over time.  In any event, you have had a lot of tests that seem to indicate your heart is healthy but you won't be diagnosed proper until your actual symptoms are caught on a monitor.  They can be elusive so to be certain what these odd feelings in your chest are you should seek out a cardiologist especially if the problem persists or gets worse.  Take care.