swelling in arm after pacemaker
I got a pacemaker June 20th on the left side.  There has been swelling in my left shoulder and arm from almost the time I got the pacemaker.  The left side of my neck is contantly stiff.  A venogram showed no clots.  The shoulder and are feel very tight and the left arm is obviously larger than the right arm to the naked eye.

My cardiologist said this is unusual but didn't think I have anything to worry about.  

Did my surgeon put the pacemaker in incorrectly?  Is it crimping my vein?  

My cardiologist said, "I think you will see the swelling subside but it may take months."  Well, I haven't seen any lessening in the swelling in 3 months.  

What do you think I should do?
I know I have seen similar posts in the past.  I reply here just to push your post back to the top in the hope someone can help.

I do recall reading that some people take a long time to adjust to the insertion of a PM.  People I know who have them do not have any of the problems you describe, but I don't know how long it took them to adjust.

I think there will always be a slight sensitivity at the location of the device.  I write with no personal knowledge, I do not wear a PM... yet.
I know my shoulder & chest area are tight also, but my implant was only a month ago, so they said it will go away with time [crosses fingers] I feel pulling & tugging inside where the leads are every time I move my arm but some others I've talked to don't feel that.

Do you have another checkup with your dr? I would schedule an appt if they said it would go down by now and it hasn't, just to make sure.