tachycardia
Hi. Im 18 and was diagnosed with tachycardia. My heart rate runs from about 106 to 115 on a normal basis. My question is can i have a couple of beers with my friends and be okay? or will it effect my heart rate? If anyone one knows the answer to this plz get back to me on it asap. Thanks.
That's an individual thing. I can tolerate 1/2 a beer but no more. I can't drink any wine and I don't drink any hard liquor at all, ever. But even a glass of wine will trigger my arrhythmias. Not worth it in my opinion. Other people I know can drink all kinds of fancy drinks without any problem at all.

Not sure where you live but in most places you're not quite the legal age for drinking. I do remember in D.C. beer was allowed at age 18. So be careful.
What kind of tachycardia were you told you have?Svt? I know that alcohol can aggravate  heart arrhythmias.