there is help for svt afib
I have had svt for 40 years since I was 15. Over the last three years my svt started converting to afib requiring 14 er visits. Three times they had to put me in ICU because my blood pressure kept dropping.
about three months ago my cardiologist set up an appt for me to have an ablation at a state of the art facility in southern California. It does make a difference where you go to get it done. My friend went to a second rate hospital and woke up with a heart pump next to him and a doctor telling him he needs a new heart.

I can't believe how good I feel now. I can think more clearly now. My confidence is coming back. I'm even dating again after 25 years.
It was a long operation, about 6 hours because the 3d mapping found nerves firing around the pulmonary veins and from the bottom ventrical to the atrium. Accessory pathway I think they called it.

my advise, go to a good hospital and get a good doctor. That will affect how you feel after.
Congratulations on you recovery!  I have heard this over and over -- where you go for the procedure can make all the difference.