Heart Rhythm Community
trigeminy, bigeminy, pacs & pvcs?

A community of people experiencing Heart Rhythm concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

trigeminy, bigeminy, pacs & pvcs?

So how do they feel different?

I randomly have "thumps and bumps" which I've never had monitored and have never been too concerned about, it was the racing SVT that got my attention! I'm scheduled for an ablation for my AVNRT (or maybe AVRT), dx'd solely from the ER EKG's, the NSR EKG's from the EP and syncope.
When I'm quiet and laying down, I feel a "pause and then thud". I felt some today when sitting still that felt more like ...hiccups. I'm curious what they are and how they are part of the whole picture, good to know beforehand!. I'm sure I'm more aware of them after reading here. I have another consult before the procedure with a new EP, but thought I'd ask those that actually experience them. For those of you that have all of them, how do you know the difference?
thanks
Hello...

Bigeminal PVC's = Normal, PVC, Normal, PVC...  and so on
Trigeminal PVC's= Normal, Normal, PVC, Normal, Normal, PVC... and so on

For me, when I'm having bigminal pvc's it is felt exactly the way you explained..but a continuous pattern. When I have pac's I have more of a flutter type feeling. Try laying on your right side, as these buggers tend to have a party when your laying on your left side:)
I still can't distuiguish what's what of mine, but it is similar to the "pause and thud" that you describe...I have also just recently felt the racing of SVT too. That's funny that you mention that they are more frequent on your left side--mine are as well! Do you know why that is?
When you are on your left side your heart is closer to your chest wall. This makes any activity in your heart more noticable. So being on your right side means that you may be less aware of these ectopics.

Try sleeping on your right side tonight and see if you notice a difference:)
I wonder what they look like on an EKG?
I notice them more when I'm lying on my back....
Individuals with social phobia have...
12 hrs ago by gymdandee
H.R. 2393, Country of Origin Labeli...
Jul 01 by gymdandee
Ease Anxiety With Food
Jul 01 by gymdandee