twitching from pacemaker
When my Pacemaker "kicks" in this cause my shoulder to twitch rather forcefully. Now it is running down my arm and into my fingers.
this is rather exhausting. Should I be concerned
Thank you for your help.

Hi cathee2,

That does not sound right.  I think you should phone your doctor's office and explain what's going on.  Perhaps there is some type of adjustment that can be made.  Please let us know what you find out.

Connie
Do you have a pulse generator or an implantable cardioverter/defibrillator?  But you really need to contact whichever physician implanted the device IMMEDIATELY!  The only place you should be getting electrical current applied is at the electrode at the end of the lead(s) coming out of your device.  If you are getting some sort of muscle tonus reaction then you are getting current leakage fromthe device.  Since your device is implanted near your shoulder, leakage current would stimulate your shoulder muscles.  That is decidly not normal.  

Bottom line contact a physician immediately.  The worst thing that might have to happen is that a defective device or lead would have to be replaced.  It may just be a matter of plugging the lead(s) in a bit tighter.  But if you do nothing you get the discomfort of the shoulder/arm twitches and you might not be getting enough current to your heart to do the job right.  That could mean REAL trouble.  

Good luck.  Please keep up posted.

Regards,
Bionic Bill