want to know about abrasion surgury to with fast heart rate
i getting the abrasion done in 3 weeks and im wanting someone who already had it to give me some insight of there progress and how its helped them is there any down fall doing sugury just want some information from someone who had it done before   thanks
Do you mean a "ablation"?  If yes, then there are a lot of people posting to this community who have had all the many types of ablation.  At the simplest level, an ablation is done by inserting a device via a catheter into the heart and looking for error/unwanted electrical signals.  When the signals are found, the path is ablated (burned) to block it from causing an unwanted heart beat.

These procedures have some risk, but are well understood and widely done.  If the work is in the right side of the heart it is, I understand, simpler than if the procedure has to be done on the left side of the heart, as it does to treat atrial fibrillation...you didn't say what your problem is.

I had an ablation done 8 months ago and it was a success.  For me, it was the best thing I could have ever done. I have not had any SVT for 8 months now which has been so wonderful.  I know there are some risks with an ablation but they are doing this procedure all the time now and I truly believe the benefits outweigh the risks.
The SVT was affecting my life-now I go about my life and hardly ever think of getting an episode.  Please feel free to ask  me any questions.  I was so scared before I had it done and  was pleasantly surprised that the procedure was no big deal to go through.  Good luck and keep us posted.
Betty
I just had an ablation 10 days ago for SVT.  Went very smooth, no complications.  Once the ticker heals from the procedure, I should be good as new.  

Do you have any specific questions I could answer for you?
My sister has had 5 by-passes and 8 stints.  Now they have put in a pace maker but her heart will not allow the pace maker to work.  Her heart rate will not go up above 43.  They want to as they call it "burn" the back of her heart so the pace maker will work.  Was this your situation?

Tx
Shirley