what could be the main reason of high pulse rate??
hi,
many many thanks in advance....i am 23 .. & now a days my pulse rate going in high rate.most of the time it constand on 90-100 .normally  when we are running and doing some kind of exercise at that time it could be go up it is normal but for me in the normal time also it goes upto 110.and when i am doing some kind of exercise like running it goes upto 130 or 140 is it harmful ??? i don't have any other problem ..i got sometime chest pain, shortness of breath,and pressure on the heart.and high blood pressure also . and i consult with the doctor about blood pressure he told me nothing wrong with you everything allright it might be some kind of streess so he advice me to take the rest...so what do you think about me , it's that anxiety ?? or something else??? could u please reply me ..
I don't see any problem with the HR numbers you have shared.  

A resting HR in the 90-100 is a bit high, but as long as it is under 100 it is not considered (by most) as tachycardia (needing treatment).  As for the exercise numbers, 140 is well below the general maximum for a person 23. If you are working hard and you are healthy/trained/in-condition a HR upwards of 170 shouldn't be a problem when running.
Do some research on Magnesium Deficiency.  It's quite common and apparently in most young women with a fast heart beat or palpitations, low magnesium is the problem.  I was your age when I realized the same thing - my heart rate would jump to 90 or 100 bpm out of nowhere while I was doing nothing.  My doctor at the time told me it was "nothing" but when I started getting palpitations this year - almost 10 years later, I started researching both.  Make sure you supplement with a good Magnesium that's easily absorbed - Magnesium Citrate is good if you have constipation and Magnesium Taurate is supposed to be good for heart rhythm.  Magnesium Oxide is the cheap stuff in the drug store - it's no good, hardly absorbed.