what should i do next...?
Hey guys! I'm having an issue and honestly don't know where to go from here. Heres a short backstory, Im 24 year old male very slim 115 pounds 5 feet 6 inches, i eat very healthy and eat junk maybe once or twice a week. Im a very hyper and an active guy, from soccer to the gym to running i do it all. Since 2013 until now I've had heart fluttering/abnormal heart beats about once a month/twice the most.Mostly when I'm relaxing BUT it has happened about 3 times when i have masturbated but never during sexual intercourse or sports! I can describe this feeling as a flutter/flipflop/abnormal heart rhythm that last about 5-10 seconds. i feel it mostly from the center left of my chest when this happens i do not feel any type of dizziness, fainting, pain, not even shortness of breath. The only thing i feel is the "flip flopping" if you will, along with a small rush of almost like adrenaline. I have quit smoking 50 days ago but had two cigarettes the day before it happened again along with some liquor(April 12 2015). I do drink coffee but not on the regular but i don't feel as i am sensitive to it because it doesn't always happen when i have coffee. I have had history of panic attacks but can differentiate them from this issue easily. And i can say i do have a bit of anxiety. Of course all this prompted me to go to the Cardio. My blood tests were good except i was low on Vitamin D and have been taking D3 5000 units a day for a month and a half now. My EKG was good and my Echocardiogram was good. I have started taking very low doses of Magnesium a day along with Omega 3s. I honestly just please need some guidance as to what to do next or further details on this condition my cardio says I'm perfectly fine but of course i don't feel as i am. Thank you everyone!
Sounds like you are having run of the mill ectopic beats.  These are extra beats in the atria called pacs or ventricles called pvcs.  They are harmless in an otherwise healthy heart which yours appears to be.  They can be aggravated by caffeine,  sugar and carbohydrates, stomach issues and especially stress.  Once they flare up we are always suseptible for them happening again.  Your best bet is to work on your triggers and try to ignore them as best you can.  They really are just a few extra heart beats so try not to obsess over them or it will make them worse.  Try to remain heart healthy and you should be fine.  take care.
I volunteered at a hospital heart wing, and could observed the monitors of the patients.  Every single one had PACS and PVCS.  I just got out of the hospital after three weeks with A-Fib, a very different and dangerous heart condition (100% AFIB) and would see PACS and PVCS before and after treatment for Afib.  I'd suggest you learn to dance with the beat of the PACS and PVCS, they are 99% of the time completely harmless.
Thank you so much for responding it really helps me calm down and keep that "heart anxiety" down! :)