wierd heart pains
im not sure exactly where to post this..but let me start off by sayng i work behind a desk about 10hrs a day and i have experience these wierd hurt pains..but only when i sit or i lay down like on the way home from work when im driving ..it kinda makes me nauseous sometimes..if im standing doing soemthing i dont feel anything..sometimes its sharp pain and sometimes when im laying down i can hear my own heart beat..any help plz??
Can you relate the pain to any other activity then sitting or standing?  For example, did you just eat or drink something minutes (maybe up to 30 minutes) before the pain comes?

Has anything changes of late that might cause more stress or anxiety?  

What is your resting heart rate (60 to 80 would generally be considered normal), and is the rhythm regular or does there seem to be pauses or extra beats in an otherwise regular pattern (equal or unequal time between pulses)?

There is nothing in what you have posted so far that makes me believe you have a heart irregularity.
hi thanks for the respond..ive been a little more stressed lately but even when im home just watchn tv it happends.its wierd.it just really freaks me out, and everything the pain comes i think im going to die..i hate that feeling..if im standing doing something i dont feel anything..when i sit i do..not all the times.but a few times a day..when im resting my heart rate its at like 70..food doesnt really do anything..atleast thats wat i think..i went to the drs few weeks ago and i had a physical n my blood work came back good..nothing high everything was great.but i was feeling any of this..im gonna go to the drs again n mention this..only thing is  i have no insurance =/
You didn't mention the doctor doing an electrocardiogram, one of the first and least expensive tests. May primary care doctors (again less expensive) can administer and read an EKG.  My guess is nothing will be found there.  A resting HR of 70 is fine, and if regular (beats spaced the same each beat - approximately, no stop watch need) it seems unlikely you have any heart problems.  I mentioned food because gas and indigestion can cause chest pain.

As for insurance, nice to have and it should be in your future plans.  Just think of something like the need to repair your car, need for a mechanic from time to time.  Many of us think nothing of spending hundreds even thousands of dollars on repairs to cars but think spending anything on medical care is too much.  I think that is a case of mixed up priorities.  I am not suggesting you have this view, just sharing that some do.
i went ot the drs today and he hooked up this machine andto me with all these wires i think thats wat it was,..but everything came back fine...he said it could be a muscle..and to exercise a little more..i have no high blood pressure nothing..just a little over weight