wolff parkinson white
hi im 18 years old  i have wolff parkinson white since i found out that the doctor asked me to stop doin sports and im having an operation this week and i need to know if i can do sports again after the operation ? thank you
You need to discuss with your doctor.  But, from what I have read WPW does respond well to ablation procedures... and if that works it is my guess that you will be able to get back to normal physical activity... again, ask you doctor I am not arguing against what your tells you.
From what I'ver been told and read, after a successful Ablation there should be no reason why you can't do anymore exercises. If anything after your resting period you should slowly feel better then ever.

side note: You are young and having this procedure at a young age will only benefit you.
hiya,
I'm 17 years old and also have WPW. Im havin catheter ablation next thursday, and was wondering how yours went? Could you go straight back to sports after having it done?
hanna :) x
I'm much older than you, Hanna, but you should be able to get back at it within a couple of weeks following the procedure.  6 months after mine, I'm running, and skating again and losing weight like crazy!