Heart Rhythm Community
wpw chest pain post ablation

Join others experiencing Heart Rhythm issues. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, management, and treatment.

wpw chest pain post ablation

im a healthy 26year old male who just had an ablation for wpw syndrome. they went in my neck and both legs to do the ablation. this was done about 8 weeks ago. the entire time i have had a dull chest pain/discomfort. now im having stabbing pain in the heart area multiple times daily. i still cant even walk up my steps quickly without my heartrate jumping up to a feeling like i ran a few miles... i went in and had a ekg and other tests done including a ct scan yesterday. NO ANSWERS to why im having these problems,. im also extremely tired and weak all the time. what should i do? get another doctor? the hospital i had this done at is one of the top heart places in the country so im concernd on why im not getting answers. help
First I note you have posted the same information twice.  I plan to delete the second, but will wait a few hours before doing so.

To your post, you have every reason to demand answers from your treating doctor(s), even if it is a referral to someone else.  

I offer the hope that you will get well.  I have the understanding that WPW is one heart condition that responds well to ablation procedures, you situation notwithstanding.