Aa
A
A
Close
wpw chest pain post ablation
im a healthy 26year old male who just had an ablation for wpw syndrome. they went in my neck and both legs to do the ablation. this was done about 8 weeks ago. the entire time i have had a dull chest pain/discomfort. now im having stabbing pain in the heart area multiple times daily. i still cant even walk up my steps quickly without my heartrate jumping up to a feeling like i ran a few miles... i went in and had a ekg and other tests done including a ct scan yesterday. NO ANSWERS to why im having these problems,. im also extremely tired and weak all the time. what should i do? get another doctor? the hospital i had this done at is one of the top heart places in the country so im concernd on why im not getting answers. help
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
612551 tn?1450025775
First I note you have posted the same information twice.  I plan to delete the second, but will wait a few hours before doing so.

To your post, you have every reason to demand answers from your treating doctor(s), even if it is a referral to someone else.  

I offer the hope that you will get well.  I have the understanding that WPW is one heart condition that responds well to ablation procedures, you situation notwithstanding.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
37 mins ago
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
12 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
13 hrs ago
Heart Rhythm Community Resources