wt else can i do??
i am 28 years old female ..2 years ago I was dizzy and had  palpitation and I did echo and hulter that shows i had mild materal valve prolapse the dr said its nothing. .for now  I have been having symptoms for 3 month  ..{( dizzy, palpitation, chest pain, my heart is like dancing (weird feeling), and as its in my throat ,skipping several heart beats/ min , i look so dull with difficulty breathing and chest s tightened with some occasional  pain (knives)  and it seems I cant do anything as I am so tired all the time .. i went back to the dr and did all tests again .. on the echo It says trivial TR and trivial PR plus the MVP I had before.. and the hulter report said there are very frequent monovalent  VPB'S during awake and asleep time .. the dr say its nothing and he prescribed  B blocker that I took  but I am still suffering...
my pulse id between 80 - 93 while resting and once i start move it will be between 100-140
why i am really so sick and cant go throw my regular day activities or even work if its not serious ?? i am still taking b blockers and still  tired and I get breathless even talking .. I stopped caffeine intake and  decreased my activities but i am still sick, i fainted again during normal day rotin , the dr asked for stress test ECG , that i started with 132 beats / min so i couldnt go more than 4 min  in before getting light headed and dizzy and short of breath , he said that PVC's are little less with exercise, he increased my b blockers and added procoralan 7.5 ( ivabradine) which i took before with no good effect , if my meteral valve prolapse is sooooo small and the PVC's are harmless , why am i so sick ?????? what shall i do next ,?? i just want to be active again!!
MVP, Mitral Valve Prolapse is common and I believe usually has no symptoms.  PVC, on the other hand can be very symptomatic.  Beta Blocker help reduce PVC episodes in some people, but are not effective for others, I have read.  I suffer from Mitral Valve Regurgitation (leakage) for years, manuy years before it began to give me problems.  So my experience with that valve problem says it will get worse over time - it wasn't a problem requiring surgery until I was in my mid 60s, I don't know it that is typical, but I give it as an example of a heart valve problem that I lived with symptom free until reaching a senior age bracket.  If you have serious MVP, that is a different issure, but I don't read that is the case.  

PVCs have been discussed here many times, you can read some of those threads to see if there is anything useful.. perhaps someone with PVC problems will reply to this thread.  My reply will at least bump you post back to the top of the list.
When PVCs decrease with exercise (higher heart rate) and increase with a slower heart rate this is called slow-rate enhanced PVCs.   Beta blockers slow down the heart rate, guess what, you will probably get MORE PVCs.  I hate beta blocker being prescribed for benign PVCs for this reason.   I can see doing that if the PVCs are more frequent with a higher rate, but a lower rate makes no sense.  My advice is to discuss discontinuing the BB because it looks like it isn't helping the PVCs and the side effects are compounding your anxiety.  Also, you may have generalized anxiety disorder.
Thanks jerry for the support , my
MVP is mild and my dr assured  its nothing to be afraid about, she will but me on hulter again but this time for 48 hours to check if something else is going on .
And ya I will discuss with her dicontinuing with thr bb as itdood  suggested  specially that they r not helping ..
I have been reading most of the post and that helped me calm down and stop freaking out as there are lots of ppl with same condition or maybe worse.
Wish all of us better health and better lives..