wuz up! with my heart
i was just told my the E.R doctor that i have tachycardia my skips beat it well jump real hard at time as if some 1 just hit me in the heart just want 2 talk 2 others with this 2 see how u deal and what may help it get better.
You've come to the right place.  Try reading a bunch of other posts.  You'll see that you are not alone at all.  We all have different things that help us.  I, for instance, and on atenelol because of a fast resting heart rate, and Xanax to help ease the fright! lol  I SEEM to be having luck with fish oil and cal/mg.  I have been almost PVC free for several weeks.
You say: "..fish oil and cal/mg"  I assume capsules for the fish oil, Omega 3 or whatever it is, but what is cal/mg?

I take metoprolo for a too fast HR, assume atenelol is something similar.  I'd like to try some :"natural" helpers for AFib/AFlutter.  I may try adding some fish oil.  My wife tried to include fish in our menu a couple of times a week, suppose that gets me partway there.