xanax and heart rate
Does any one here know if xanax xan slow your heart rate down? I take verapamil and inderal for pvc's etc. and xanax for anxiety.  Yesterday i noticed my heart rate had slowed down and was wondering if the xanax i took may have had something to do with it.
Well, if the Xanax helps relieve anxiety, that could, I think slow the HR down.  Are either of the other two medications beta blockers?  If yes, they will slow your HR.  

What is your rest HR, and what was it when it was higher?
I agree with what Jerry_NJ said.  It stands to reason, that since xanax is intended to reduce or relieve anxiety/panic symptoms during which our heart rate would likely be increased; then, I would assume that the heart rate would not be running as high once the xanax kicked in - due to a reduction in anxiety/panic.
I take xanax 3 times per day right now for my panic.. and yes once it kicks in it does slow down your heart rate.