younger female with exercise LBBB-So Scared Continued
I just wanted to say that I also feel pain during LBBB which is induced by exercise. It happens around 150 bpm.  Somedays it is a mild tightening in the chest area but other days it feels like someone shot me in the chest and I nearly fall off my exercise machine.  It is hard to predict when it will happen and I have gotten gun shy about working out and it is affecting my weight now. I just did not want you to feel like you were the only one who experiences pain and sensations at the onset of LBBB.  I am scared that I am going to have a fatal heart attack in the middle of a work out!  I have not begun beta blockers as of yet.

This discussion is related to younger female with exercise LBBB-So Scared.
Good idea to get on those beta blockers.  I now can have a great time at a function dancing up a storm.  Something I could not have done before.  Also climbing hills etc.  The second medication I tried seemed to be the right one for me, so don,t get despondent if the first meds have an effect of making you feel too tired.  LBBB is not life threatening so you can relax and enjoy life.