Heartburn Expert Forum
Bad heartburn

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

Bad heartburn
I keep havin heartburn everyday for the last year; i take  atums and it gets rid of it. But i'm wondering what could cause it because i get it everyday regardless of what i eat.
probably due to a faulty valve in between esophagus and stomach causing reflux of acid into the esophagus
try prilosec otc 2 tabs once or twice a day
should see a difference in a few days
also avoid caffeine, chocolate, acidic and spicy foods
thank you. I talked to my doctor about it a while ago but she didn't find it worrysom. My friend's friend just got diagnosed with stomache cancer; and the number one symptom is Acid reflux. my freinds say i should go get my acid reflux looked at...but i dont know if its serious enough.