Heartburn Expert Forum
Vomiting Blood, Stomach Compulsions and Chest Pain

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

Has the alcohol/pill consumption become so severe that my stomach is now bleeding? I drank a soda today and right away felt nauseous and vomited. There was blood in the vomit and I also started heaving bile.  

I'll get straight to the point:

I'm prescribed to Adderall (adderrall), and I get severe migraines and have trouble sleeping.
Since starting Adderall (adderrall) in 2003, I've had stomach compulsions and chest pains which was thought to be Acid-Reflux and my doctor prescribed me to Nexium, it did not help and I stopped taking it in 2005.

I'm a HEAVY drinker and have taken sleeping pills/ pain revilers while drinking.

Recently, the stomach compulsions have been getting worse,and so have the chest pains which I think is Acid-Reflux. I start experiencing severe pain in the upper portion of my abdomen, just under my breastbone, and It feels somewhat like a cramp and is very uncomfortable and I vomit blood. If I drink heavily the night before, my body feels like I worked out severely and ran a marathon. The body aches worsen and are very painful and sore.

I think I know where  the vomiting blood, stomach compulsions and chest pains, etc.. are coming from but I just need to be sure or hear other opinions.

could be alcoholic gastritis
stop drinking immediately and seek GI medical evaluation
I'm 24/F.